Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Spoken Interludes tonight

We had a great SI tonight. Julie Metz couldn't come, but for a wonderful reason that I can't reveal here, but Tom Vanderbilt and AJ Jacobs were charming and funny and fabulous, and it was heaven hearing them. Some women from the Book Walkers Book Group came out.
I went to their book club last January for Safety of Secrets and the 14 of us sat around talking until almost midnight. They're an amazing book group that also raises money for many issues. Maria, Colleen, and Denise (see above) all walked in the Avon walk this past weekend. 40 miles!! And slept in a tent. I'm still not sure which one I'm more daunted by. it was a really great night. Now to fix a lunch to backpack to school tomorrow!
x0

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila Deeth said...

Not sure which I'm more daunted by either, but sounds like a wonderful group.

October 15, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home