Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Sites/New Vids

Hey y'all
So HarperCollins has started this cool thing of giving authors their own little - or not so little, actually! - websites on the HC site, and mine went live today! So come to its opening party, and say hello. There's lots of fun stuff on there, so just click here.
And yesterday, I was in the city with fellow HC author Jill A. Davis doing a Q&A video about our new books, so that will be up here soon. After much silliness and too much talking, we got around to actually putting some stuff on tape, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it came out. I confess that I was a bit of a motor mouth - at one point, even Jill said, "You can't stop talking." Which, okay, anyone who knows me knows that there is no such thing as a short story or answer as far as I am concerned, but even for me, this was a bit much. Turns out that the lovely people at Starbucks gave me a full-fuel Venti coffee instead of a decaf, and I have only had decaf coffee for over 5 years. Can you say wired?? Let's just say it was a productive day.
And speaking of new video, check out this clip from an interview on Channel 12 News with the wonderful Amy Nay about my first book, and Spoken Interludes. If anyone of you haven't been to Spoken Interludes yet, this gives a nice overview of the evening.
Okay, back to caffeine withdrawals. More soon.
xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori Walsh said...

Wow! it all looks so great. you must be very busy out there in your writing sanctuary! looking forward to the book coming out. xoxo
Lori

February 28, 2008 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Malice Blackheart said...

Wow! Congratulations, and good luck with the upcoming book!

March 18, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home